Topics

Elad @ Hamcation 2020

Paul Jones

Hi All

Elad will not be attending Hamcation this year, Franco has urgent business meeting to attend and then will be concentrating on getting the FDM-S3 ready for release by the end of this month, I’ll send some photos out tomorrow of the new case that the s3 will come in. This is slightly larger to allow the 2ghz down converter to be fitted, the 2ghz option will be available by this summer, it will include a bias-t output and also include a gps internal reference oscillator.

Again we are disappointed that we won’t be there but we are using this time to finally get the S3 ready to roll out...

Paul EladUSA
Support@...