Topics

ELAD FDM-S3

Saul Chernos

Any word yet on what is supposedly the imminent release of ELAD FDM-S3?

I'd heard mid-January. Have been holding off my first SDR purchase ... waiting ...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON

HF Seattle

  Do we have any update on this????  I sent a email to Elad and never heard back....

HF Seattle

Hello Elad?

James Booth

Hi
Will this radio be wideband. Need a SDR that covers HF and airband.
Any SDR radios cover this ?
Thanks
James

HF Seattle

Edited

The Rfspace NetSDR + will

Alberto I2PHD

--
73 Alberto I2PHD
Credo Ut Intelligam

Bill Nollman

The S2 also doesn’t officially cover 108-118MHz but you can tune and receive from 0-160MHz+.

Is sensitivity up to par all the way through the range, maybe. I’d expect the S3 to be similar.

Bill