From: "Clint Chron" <kiheiman@q.com>
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 07:08:16 -0800
Subject: [EladSDR] Duo/S2 DB9 Control Signals

Can someone confirm that following operations are true?

The Elad Duo provides SPI and I2C control signals on the DB9.  The SPI control signals are used to automatically switch bands in the SPF-08 and QSF-06 pre-selectors.  Bands can be automatically selected in the stand-alone mode (SW-2 software does not have to be running).  The I2C control signals are converted to Yaesu band control voltages in the QSF-06 and outputted via a jack on the QSF-06.

The Elad S2 provides SPI control signals on the DB9.  The SPI control signals are used to automatically switch bands in the SPF-08 and QSF-06 pre-selectors.  The SW-2 software has to be running order to switch bands.  The S2 does not output I2C control signals on the DB9.

73
Clint
W7KEC

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.