Topics

DUO/ART Software Update

Charles Ristorcelli

I am updating the software for DUO-ART/120.

My software is version 1.61. I want update to Version 1.7.

Page 7 of the firmware and software update manual Rev 1.5 explains software update procedures.

In section 2.1 there is instruction under the displayed figure that says:

"  enter a correct value for the IP address,
 enter the correct values for the Subnet, Gateway and DNS."

What are the correct values for those, and how are they entered?

73 de NN3V

--
73 de NN3V

la1rq@...

Dear Charles,

you our must enter a free (unused) iP-address on the actual subnet to which the art is connected. There are two commonly used private subnet scopes; 192.168.m.n and 10.0.j.k

192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.138 is often the gateway-ip and 255.255.255.0 is the network mask of you network. The j,k, m and n may be 0 allowing any number 0...255 and  255 m
allowing only number of 2.octet any other number restrict legal number.

The DNS domain name server may be provided from your ISP, but you can also use other open dns I.e. 1.1.1.1

You enter by selecting SET on button #4, use arrow up/down until ip-address appears, press ok, press button 2 and 3 will show <> to select octet, and + - to stepwise Change the number repeated each octet and finish with ENTER.

73 and gl
LA1RQ

mike bayard

if you know how to log in to your router look at the log page then plug in the elad and if your lucky it will show you what address it issues to it all router are a bit different so no one can tell you with out knowing your setup router type ect thats why their is a lack of specific reply's

On Friday, March 27, 2020, 07:56:58 PM EDT, la1rq via Groups.Io <la1rq@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks all. That is good information.

I sense the manual is lacking a little bit of clarity.

I will endeavor to make the changes.

--
73 de NN3V