Topics

DUO-Art receive filters installation #duo-art

DL2EBV

Hello,
I would like to install some filters to my Duo-Art amplifier.
In the manual there is no photo of the board.
What is the numbering of the slots?
Is the first slot at the inner side or at the outer side?
Where to position the bypass-board?
Can anybody help me?

vy 73, Ernst, DL2EBV

Vianney Colombat

Hello Ernst,

see the PDF file I have attached.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 11/11/2019 11:28, DL2EBV ha scritto:

Hello,
I would like to install some filters to my Duo-Art amplifier.
In the manual there is no photo of the board.
What is the numbering of the slots?
Is the first slot at the inner side or at the outer side?
Where to position the bypass-board?
Can anybody help me?

vy 73, Ernst, DL2EBV

_._,_._,

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.