Rafael R.

Chris Mackerell

Elad will need to add xHE-AAC decoding to the SW2 software. I don't
believe it has it yet. It is more than just a new .dll, but not
much.

The KiwiSDR developers have done this and the source is available
I think. The Dream developer is also working on it, but slowly.

Cheers, Chris

On 2020-02-08 13:40, Rafael Rodriguez via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all
How update or obtain a codec xHE-AAC to demoduled a DRM transmission with use this codec for FDM-SW2 ?
Recently Radio Marti from usagm test DRM using this codec but not`s possible listen the audio, will be necesary a update the software from ELAD?
I think that other services in DRM, will end up using this same codec for the savings in bitrate
Rafael R.
*E.F.A. Project* <http://www.efa-project.org>, and is believed to be clean.
Click here to report this message as spam. <http://auntiev.owdjim.gen.nz/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=E7E8220274.A0BB0&token=86986bc5469c292d0203759947d9b190>
--
Chris Mackerell, Sandy Bay-Marahau Road, Marahau
RD 2, Motueka 7197, New Zealand @Owdjim

han hardonk

Maybe elad can also change the DRM decoding to decode audio and journaline at the same time when they implement the xHE-AAc codec.

.BBC has TX with audio + journaline. With dream you can listen to the audio and decode the journaline at the same time. With Elad SW2 you have decide whether you listen to the audio or see the jounaline.

With kind regardsĀ

Han Hardonk