Downconverter

Wily

Hi!
Is there any new news about downconverter?
At the beginning of the year,
there was talk of starting production in a month or two.
Wily

Ivan Dias

Wily,

Waiting for the same information. Due to the lack of an official and final statement about this issue, I'm thinking about buying an SDRplay to cover the VHF/UHF bands. I would like to continue buying Elad products, but for some reasons, unfortunately I don't have the entire year to wait for.

Ivan

Francesco Di Giovanni

Edited

Hi everyone, it should be a matter of a couple of weeks.
The best solution is to ask to Elad. ;-)

73, Francesco,  IN3XZP

Vianney Colombat

Hi,

hardware and firmware are almost done. Integration with SW2 is moving forward.

I attach some photos.

Vianney

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Wily

Tnx , Vianney for info!

----- Original Message -----
Reply-To: <EladSDR@groups.io>
To: <EladSDR@groups.io>
Sent: 08.04.2021 19:06:34
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] Downconverter

Hi,

hardware and firmware are almost done. Integration with SW2 is moving forward.

I attach some photos.

Vianney

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Winston

Nice photos.  It's good to spend more time and effort in developing a hardware product rather than rushing it out with multiple and frequent revisions.  After the downconverter is complete, all that's remaining are filter boards :-)

Francesco Di Giovanni

Thank you Mr. Vianney.
The pictures are astounding!

73, Francesco Di Giovanni,  IN3XZP