DID ELAD GO OUT OF BUSINESS

Joseph Rodick

I am not getting any response from Elad USA or Elad's Italy.  Does anyone have any news?

Neil Smith G4DBN

Did neither of the phone numbers pick up?
Neil G4DBN

On 28/07/2022 18:50, Joseph Rodick wrote:
I am not getting any response from Elad USA or Elad's Italy.  Does anyone have any news?

DL2EBV

ELAD was in the Hamradio fair in Germany.
Presenting the comming new Perseus.

And they are selling my bandpass-filter-sets for S3, SPF-08 and DuoR.
And there ist new stock for the Filters.

So I think they are still in business.

Ernst, DL2EBV

Joseph Rodick

No one answered, let messages, also found that Elad's main email form not working.

Joseph Rodick

I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails, but no reply.

Udo Isaenko

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:

I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails, but no reply.
_._,_._,_

Simon

Italian companies quite often shut down for summer hols for 2 weeks or so. Most in August but not all..

Simon

Mike Penkas

I looked at their product page and they posted a notice that due to component shortages production is slowed and prices may rise.  Most products are marked as sold out.   Brings back memories of Heathkit, Ten-Tec, AEA and dozens more.  Maybe it will be a new MFJ acquisition!

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now
in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service
available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:
> I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails,
> but no reply.
> _._,_._,_

Conrad, PA5Y

I bloody well hope not!

73

Conrad PA5Y

I looked at their product page and they posted a notice that due to component shortages production is slowed and prices may rise.  Most products are marked as sold out.   Brings back memories of Heathkit, Ten-Tec, AEA and dozens more.  Maybe it will be a new MFJ acquisition!

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now
in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service
available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:
> I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails,
> but no reply.

Dan Steffens

I'm with Conrad on this one!

Dan
KN7BT

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 10:34:48 AM PDT, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

I bloody well hope not!

73

Conrad PA5Y

I looked at their product page and they posted a notice that due to component shortages production is slowed and prices may rise.  Most products are marked as sold out.   Brings back memories of Heathkit, Ten-Tec, AEA and dozens more.  Maybe it will be a new MFJ acquisition!

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now
in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service
available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:
> I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails,
> but no reply.

Jim Langley

Amen!

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, 1:34 PM Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

I bloody well hope not!

73

Conrad PA5Y

I looked at their product page and they posted a notice that due to component shortages production is slowed and prices may rise.  Most products are marked as sold out.   Brings back memories of Heathkit, Ten-Tec, AEA and dozens more.  Maybe it will be a new MFJ acquisition!

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now
in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service
available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:
> I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails,
> but no reply.

Paul Jones

Joseph,

I haven’t had any calls or voicemails here in USA. Try my personal number 843.801.5301 if you trying to reach us in USA.

We do have shortages of new equipment right now, but give me a call.

Paul EladUSA

On Jul 29, 2022, at 13:54, Jim Langley <pequeajim@...> wrote:

Amen!

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022, 1:34 PM Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

I bloody well hope not!

73

Conrad PA5Y

I looked at their product page and they posted a notice that due to component shortages production is slowed and prices may rise.  Most products are marked as sold out.   Brings back memories of Heathkit, Ten-Tec, AEA and dozens more.  Maybe it will be a new MFJ acquisition!

It's a very small company, mabe they need also to have some holidays now
in summer, after having worked hard?

Of course, there should always be some sort of customer's service
available. But remember, it's a very small company...

73
Udo, HB9ERD/DL3GN

Am 29.07.22 um 17:57 schrieb Joseph Rodick:
> I have tried to contact Elad for over two weeks, phone calls and emails,
> but no reply.

Joseph Rodick

Elad USA listed phone number is 312-320-8160.  That is the one I have been calling for weeks.

Joseph Rodick

phoekzema Hoekzema

Looks like it is time to update the web site.

Peter WA7MOX

Sent from Mail for Windows