Device Manager Question

Jim Fuller

I recently migrated all my software from a dying dekstop to a Mini IT 11 computer (Windows 11 Pro). I have Log4OM V2, WSJT-X, JTAlert, SW2 and VSPE fully integrated and working well together.

My question concerns the Audio Inputs and Outputs section of Device Manager. On my previous computer I had two line items for "Line (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04)". Indeed every picture in the manual that shows this section of Device Manager there are two lines of "Line (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04)"

My new computer has only one line of "Line (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04)". See attachment.

I'm not sure how I got here but apparently it does no matter right now since all the software works well together.

Has anyone seen something similar or have any idea if there are some negative impacts to my configuration? Or is the second line of "Line (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04)" really there but just hidden somehow?

Thanks
Jim - KC4JNW

phoekzema Hoekzema

You do have two (FDM-DUO Audio v1.04)   One is listed as LINE, the other is listed as Microphone.  On my computer both are listed as LINE.  So when the radio USB for audio connected it set Line In to the radio as Microphone instead of LINE.  If all works, what the heck, enjoy your great setup.

WA7MOX Peter.

Sent from Mail for Windows