#fdm-SW2 How to expand the FM band so I can see 88 to 108MHz #fdm-sw2

Everett N4CY

Bill,

Thanks for your help.

Everett

In a message dated 12/6/2022 9:26:53 AM Central Standard Time, billct97@... writes:

Everett,

Unless you have a lot of custom settings I would shutdown SW2, rename (preferred) or delete (you can get back to the old settings) the ELAD folder under you %User%\Documents folder. This will clear all custom settings (which you will need to recreate). Or try and find the error in the Presets Table as the error message says.

Bill

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Everett N4CY via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 10:20 AM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] #fdm-SW2 How to expand the FM band so I can see 88 to 108MHz #fdm-sw2

Hi Bill,

Step (2) fixed the problem and I can see all of the FM band.

Step (1) when I check "BW" then "Apply" I get this message.

Then when I click OK this window comes up.

Then if I go to another window and come back to the Graphic tab the "BW" is un-checked.

Below is what the screen look like now.

Everett N4CY

In a message dated 12/5/2022 7:37:10 PM Central Standard Time, billct97@... writes:

Everett;

1. Settings / Graphics Tab / Full BW Spectrum (box should be checked).

2. Settings / Advanced Tab / Device Configuration (dropdown box) select 24MHz.

3. From the main SW2 interface, to the right of the frequency, if there are 3 magnifying glass icons - + X click the X to cancel the Zoom.

If none of that helps please send a screen shot to show what’s happening.

Bill

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Everett N4CY via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2022 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] #fdm-SW2 How to expand the FM band so I can see 88 to 108MHz #fdm-sw2

Bill,

I can send some screen shots tomorrow. I have a ELAD S3, which has 24MHz of band width, what I want is to be able to see is all of the 88 to 108MHz FM band at once. I am able to do that of SDR Console. 

Everett

On Dec 5, 2022, at 3:49 PM, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

Everett, can you send a screen shot and explain what you aren't seeing or what you are expecting to see. Maybe sharp eyes will see the issue.

Bill

Bill Nollman

Everett,

Unless you have a lot of custom settings I would shutdown SW2, rename (preferred) or delete (you can get back to the old settings) the ELAD folder under you %User%\Documents folder. This will clear all custom settings (which you will need to recreate). Or try and find the error in the Presets Table as the error message says.

Bill

Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 10:20 AM

Hi Bill,

Then if I go to another window and come back to the Graphic tab the "BW" is un-checked.

Everett N4CY

In a message dated 12/5/2022 7:37:10 PM Central Standard Time, billct97@... writes:

Everett;

3. From the main SW2 interface, to the right of the frequency, if there are 3 magnifying glass icons - + X click the X to cancel the Zoom.

Bill

Bill,

I can send some screen shots tomorrow. I have a ELAD S3, which has 24MHz of band width, what I want is to be able to see is all of the 88 to 108MHz FM band at once. I am able to do that of SDR Console. 

Everett

Everett, can you send a screen shot and explain what you aren't seeing or what you are expecting to see. Maybe sharp eyes will see the issue.

Bill

Everett N4CY

Hi Bill,

Everett N4CY

Everett;

Bill

Bill,

Everett

Bill

Everett N4CY

Hi Bill,

I will work on it in the morning and let you know the out come..

Everett

On Dec 5, 2022, at 7:37 PM, Bill Nollman <billct97@...> wrote:

Everett;

Bill

Bill,

Everett

Bill

Bill Nollman

Everett;

Bill

Bill,

Everett

Bill

Everett N4CY

Bill,

Everett

Bill

Bill Nollman

Bill

Everett N4CY

If someone that has the SW-2 setup for full view of the FM band could  please send me a screen shot of the Graphic setup window it would be of great help?

Everett N4CY

On Dec 5, 2022, at 10:06 AM, Everett N4CY via groups.io <everettsharp@...> wrote:

I thought that your instruction below would expand the waterfall, but it did not. When I check BW and Apply I get these messages.

Embeddeded24065523504750946ae2d1891ababf.png
Embeddedc17c112f24ff4a2cba244cf7158d36ae.png

Everett N4CY

In a message dated 12/4/2022 2:39:59 PM Central Standard Time, forums@... writes:

Settings - Graphics, then check "full BW Spectrum" box.

On 04/12/2022 19:07, Everett N4CY via groups.io wrote:
I can not figure out how to expend the waterfall so I can see 88 to 108MHz on the FM band. I am able to do it with SDR Console, but not with SW2.

Ant help would be greatly appreciated.

Everett N4CY
Embeddeded24065523504750946ae2d1891ababf.pngEmbeddedc17c112f24ff4a2cba244cf7158d36ae.png

Everett N4CY

I thought that your instruction below would expand the waterfall, but it did not. When I check BW and Apply I get these messages.

Everett N4CY

In a message dated 12/4/2022 2:39:59 PM Central Standard Time, forums@... writes:

I can not figure out how to expend the waterfall so I can see 88 to 108MHz on the FM band. I am able to do it with SDR Console, but not with SW2.

Everett N4CY

Everett N4CY

Thank you😃

On Dec 4, 2022, at 2:39 PM, g0ofe <forums@...> wrote:

Everett N4CY

g0ofe

Everett N4CY

Everett N4CY

Everett N4CY