#fdm-SW2 How to expand the FM band so I can see 88 to 108MHz #fdm-sw2

Everett N4CY

Bill,

Thanks for your help.

Everett

In a message dated 12/6/2022 9:26:53 AM Central Standard Time, billct97@... writes:

Everett,

Unless you have a lot of custom settings I would shutdown SW2, rename (preferred) or delete (you can get back to the old settings) the ELAD folder under you %User%\Documents folder. This will clear all custom settings (which you will need to recreate). Or try and find the error in the Presets Table as the error message says.

Bill