Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 um 10:41 Uhr
Von: "john williams" <jjwilliams121@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] Recording AM band
Hi Guys
Just updated my Elad FDM -S2 to version 3.52 and finding that it is not recording the whole AM band from 530 - 1710 kHz. It's stopping at about 1100 kHz for some reason. On the recording section I have listed the frequencies from 530 to 1710 kHz. How do I resolve the problem?
Many thanks
John Wlliams

Bill Nollman

John,

If it is still happening can you please send a screen shot or both recording and playback?

My guess would be that your LO is not set to midband (I use 1,120kHz). That has happened to me from time to time.

Bill

Von: "john williams" <jjwilliams121@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io

Hi Guys
Just updated my Elad FDM -S2 to version 3.52 and finding that it is not recording the whole AM band from 530 - 1710 kHz. It's stopping at about 1100 kHz for some reason. On the recording section I have listed the frequencies from 530 to 1710 kHz. How do I resolve the problem?
Many thanks
John Wlliams

Otso Ylönen

That was a good guess, Bill. Now I remember that I had similar problems before I started to use the Profiles. Now I select the correct Profile (like "MW Band" or "FM Band") before pressing the red button.

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022 um 10:41 Uhr
Von: "john williams" <jjwilliams121@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io

Hi Guys
Just updated my Elad FDM -S2 to version 3.52 and finding that it is not recording the whole AM band from 530 - 1710 kHz. It's stopping at about 1100 kHz for some reason. On the recording section I have listed the frequencies from 530 to 1710 kHz. How do I resolve the problem?
Many thanks
John Wlliams

john williams

Hi Bill and Otso
Many thanks for your info. I have set the LO frequency to 1120 kHz but what setting do I put on "Tune freq"
John

Bill Nollman

In the record panel? I set them all to 1,120,000. I'm not entirely sure why
you would set them differently.

Many thanks for your info. I have set the LO frequency to 1120 kHz but what
setting do I put on "Tune freq"
John

john williams

Hi Bill and Otso
Many thanks for your help - works a treat putting 1120 kHz in the settinngs lists
73's
John