Is Elad out of the Amateur Radio business?

Tom Frobase

I have sent inquiries to both the US and Italian email addresses with no response?

Danny G.

I can't speak for their lack of email response but they do appear to be in the radio business still :-)

This from the 'Perseus SDR' group earlier this month.....

--------------------------------
(From Everett N4CY)
Yesterday I sent an email to Paul Jones re the purchase of Microtelecom (Perseus) by Elad. My concern was Elad going to continue supporting Perseus, below is Paul’s reply.

Everett N4CY

Yes we purchased microtelcom the website is new

We are now building the Perseus sdr and nico now works with us
The Perseus is Fully supported by Elad

Paul
----------------------------------

Regards,
Danny

Hans-Juergen Karius

When you go to their website, you will see that
it is re-designed.

73
Hans, DL4YBP

https://www.eladit.com

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

we receive a lot of emails on eladit@..., info@..., ... follow all the requests, inquiries, questions is a quite complicated job. Please, if you don't get any answer from those emails, first resend the email (there's no harm in trying), if you still don't get any answer, open a support ticket here (http://support.eladit.com/open.php?&lang=en_us), emails are saved as conversation style, there are automatic notifications about New Tickets, New Messages, Stale Situation, ... in short, your attempt to communicate with us is much safer.

Thank you, regards,

Vianney

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Paul Jones

Hi Tom,

I haven’t seen any emails from your address, i see where you registered on our shopping cart website, but no emails at all to our Elad-usa.com addresses…

Paul Elad USA