Roger Beep on ELAD FDM-DUO and FDM-SW2 #eladsw2

EA4HRV

Edited

hello good gentlemen
I am the owner of ELAD FDM-DUO (a gift from my family) and also new to this world of radio amateurs, 7 months as an amateur
my question is: my friends have roger beep on their stations
  has roger beep function in ELAD FDM-DUO and FDM-SW2 ??

Thank you

phoekzema Hoekzema

Hello,

  1. I don’t know of any “roger beep” with the Elad Duo.
  2. You can match or Tye the transmitter function to any of the 4/8 virtual receivers, although with CW because of computer delays, I recommend that you work with the hardware rx/tx and use vrx1 for help in tuning the frequency.  Check with the FDM-SW two manual on the linking the TX to VRX? ..  It is only a mouse button push away.

Peter WA7MOX

Sent from Mail for Windows