Periodic FDM-S3 Downconverter Whine

Pete

Are there any updates on the availability of the S3 downconverter?

Pete

Paul NN4F

When I spoke with franco last week, he hoped to get mine to me this coming week and to a EU tester, sw2 is being updated with support and then production should be started within a few weeks, we had major changes to the Downconverter design, as performance above 800mhz was not to Franco’s standards, now all is good and it’s supposed to be performing great, I’ll let you know as soon as I get one, inc a video of installation

Paul EladUSA

--
Paul Jones - NN4F
Email: paul@...