S3 antenna inputs

Paul

Can someone tell me the frequency coverage of the antenna inputs please. The manual tech spec says HF1+2 inputs are HF+50MHz and the VHF input is VHF band. If anyone can add some frequency detail to these I'd appreciate it so I can plan some distro for my new arrival, thanks.

Paul

Paul Jones

HF1/2 9khz to 54mhz
Vhf1 54mhz to 108mhz (499.99mhz)
Officially radio tunes to 108 but it will go to 500mhz but you would need filters to block WFM signals from appearing above 108

Paul EladUSA

On Feb 9, 2021, at 15:15, Paul <paul@...> wrote:

Can someone tell me the frequency coverage of the antenna inputs please. The manual tech spec says HF1+2 inputs are HF+50MHz and the VHF input is VHF band. If anyone can add some frequency detail to these I'd appreciate it so I can plan some distro for my new arrival, thanks.

Paul

Pete

Edited

Paul,
Are there S3 plug-in WFM blocking filter(s) available?
If so please point to where I might purchase one. I don't see any filters available on the Elad-usa site.

*EDIT*: PAUL, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. I MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR POST REGARDING WFB FILTERS. A WFB BLOCKING FILTER HAS TO BE EXTERNAL TO THE SDR. I HAVE SINCE ORDERED ONE. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE TOO!

Thanks
Pete

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 03:56 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
HF1/2 9khz to 54mhz
Vhf1 54mhz to 108mhz (499.99mhz)
Officially radio tunes to 108 but it will go to 500mhz but you would need filters to block WFM signals from appearing above 108

Paul EladUSA

Paul Jones

Not yet, I’ve asked for them and also swl band filters to add to the ham band filters

On Feb 9, 2021, at 19:10, Pete <p.briggs.garage@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Paul,
Are there S3 plug-in WFM blocking filter(s) available?
If so please point to where I might purchase one. I don't see any filters available on the Elad-usa site.

*EDIT*: PAUL, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST. I MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR POST REGARDING WFB FILTERS. A WFB BLOCKING FILTER HAS TO BE EXTERNAL TO THE SDR. I HAVE SINCE ORDERED ONE. THEY ARE INEXPENSIVE TOO!

Thanks
Pete

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 03:56 PM, Paul Jones wrote:
HF1/2 9khz to 54mhz
Vhf1 54mhz to 108mhz (499.99mhz)
Officially radio tunes to 108 but it will go to 500mhz but you would need filters to block WFM signals from appearing above 108

Paul EladUSA

Paul

Thanks for the information Paul.

Paul