The Next S3 Question

Pete

I am one of the lucky ones who have received, and enjoy a new S3. Thanks Paul.
The next question is; when will the new downconverter module be available and what will be the cost?
With that asked I recommend that documentation of the downconverter's installation, capabilities and operation be posted prior to its release.
I hope we don't have to endure the same scenario we had with getting an FDM S3.

Pete

Vianney Colombat

We are working on it, it is expected by the end of the year.

Vianney

Il 12/10/2020 19:48, Pete ha scritto:
I am one of the lucky ones who have received, and enjoy a new S3. Thanks Paul.
The next question is; when will the new downconverter module be available and what will be the cost?
With that asked I recommend that documentation of the downconverter's installation, capabilities and operation be posted prior to its release.
I hope we don't have to endure the same scenario we had with getting an FDM S3.

Pete
_._,_._,_

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.