Topics

FDM-DUO - Firmware upgrade with several versions behind. #eladduo

Christoph K. Schweiger

I bought a second hand Elad FDM DUO which is a couple of versions behind with the Firmware.

Does the Firmware need to be updated in sequence or can I jump to the most recent update?

Currently, my FDM-DUO shows:

RX 01.29, TX 01.28,  USB 4.09,  UI 4.63, FGA 2.0

Thank you all for your help!

73
Christoph, NE7EE

Paul Jones

You can just install the latest version

Paul EladUSA

On Sep 15, 2020, at 19:36, Christoph K. Schweiger <ckschweiger@...> wrote:

I bought a second hand Elad FDM DUO which is a couple of versions behind with the Firmware.

Does the Firmware need to be updated in sequence or can I jump to the most recent update?

Currently, my FDM-DUO shows:

RX 01.29, TX 01.28,  USB 4.09,  UI 4.63, FGA 2.0

Thank you all for your help!

73
Christoph, NE7EE

Christoph K. Schweiger

Thanks Paul!!!

Klaus Brosche

If the original DUO USB memory stick is not included:
use an old low capacity one (4...8 GB), connection is via microUSB.
73, Klaus, DK3QN

Am 16.09.2020 um 02:09 schrieb Christoph K. Schweiger:

Thanks Paul!!!