ART-120 Failure

Charles Ristorcelli

Was in the middle of a QSO with ELAD-FDM DUO/ART-120.

I use ART-120 as power source for FDM-DUO.

Suddenly ART-120 shut off.

Input power to ART-120 is strong and operational.

Turned ART-120 off and on again using rear main power switch on ART-120.

ART-120 still dead.

Is there a fuse inside the ART-120? There is none on rear.

Hate to think I need to ship to manufacturer for repair. But if I have to, I guess it is what it is.

Suggestions?

--
73 de NN3V

la1rq@...

Hi Charles,

Is there power available in the ART? The screen functioning? Connects to myElad?

You haven't found any info abt evt fuse in http://eladit.com/en/support.php?

I suggest to contact Elad support:
http://eladit.com/en/support.php

They are very helpful and can do some software support/fix remotely.
Highly recommended! I have tried, it works!

73 & gl
with the advanced equipment :-)

de LA1RQ

Heinz-Juergen Kronemeyer

Between Power Switch and Power Plug ist a Fuse Holder. Check that First. I had the Same Error some time ago. In my Case, it was a faulty C in the Power Supply. I had to sent it to Elad for Service.

Was in the middle of a QSO with ELAD-FDM DUO/ART-120.

I use ART-120 as power source for FDM-DUO.

Suddenly ART-120 shut off.

Input power to ART-120 is strong and operational.

Turned ART-120 off and on again using rear main power switch on ART-120.

ART-120 still dead.

Is there a fuse inside the ART-120? There is none on rear.

Hate to think I need to ship to manufacturer for repair. But if I have to, I guess it is what it is.

Suggestions?

--
73 de NN3V

Charles Ristorcelli

How did you open the fuse cap?

Did you use some type of sharp object to remove it?

Mine will not remove by just pulling or pressing it.

I am afraid of damaging it if I use a screwdriver or needle nose plioers.

--
73 de NN3V