Unable to Tune theART-60 from the FDM-DUO

David KK7SS <d3j452@...>

I've followed the instructions in the FDM-DUO and ART-60 user manuals to the letter.
But a long press on F3 on the FDM-DUO does NOT initiate a TUNE on my ART-60.
I can initiate a tune from the ART-60.
Any suggestions welcomed

Dave KK7SS

la1rq@...

Edited

Sorry to hear your problem, I would check the following:

The ART must have the tuner installed, of course, and set enabled via the front buttons on the ART.

Next It is really written in the manual long press on P3 for tuning, but on my Duo/-art I use long press on F4. (MODE button)

Suggest to check status of firmware and software to be updated.

Do not be afraid of raising a support ticket on this page: http://support.eladit.com/open.php , they are happy to fix your problem, even remotely when your ART is connected to internet...

David KK7SS <d3j452@...>

Espen,

Yep.. F4. (MODE button) does the job   Thank you..
Must be a misprint in the User Manual

Takk  :-

Dave KK7SS