Elad FDM DUO With DuoArt 120 ATU general RX

adrian cattell

Hi all just purchased an Elad Duo Art 120 +atu, and everything is working fine, I just have one question if I may, When I am within the band (I'm in GB) the waterfall and spectrum are excellent however when I go out of band even my a couple of Hz the screen goes totally white, 1 is this normal? 2 is it possible to get the waterfall working for general RX (Out of band) I do not want to transmit at all but it would be nice to look around when the bands are quiet.

Thanks Adrian 2E0ERO