Topics

FDM-S2 for sale #fdm-s2

Bjarne Mjelde

A very good friend of ours and a great DX-er, TJ Bråtveit, died last fall. He had quite a lot of radio equipment which we are helping to sell. He had a fully functional FDM-S2, it looks very nice visually as well because he always kept his gear in good nick, but no accessories or original box is available. It does have the SMA to female BNC adapter though.
We would like to see an offer of EUR 300 or USD equivalent. Shipping is extra, around EUR 30 or maybe less. Paypal preferred. Please contact me if you're interested. It can be shipped immediately upon received payment. Please notice that shipping takes considerably longer these days.
--
Bjarne Mjelde
bjarne.mjelde@...

Bjarne Mjelde