60m is missing in ES bandplan

Luis Miguel Castañeda

Unfortunately the ES bandplan v2.0 for my FDM-DUO lacks the 60m band [5.351,5 -
5.366,5 kHz], so I get the "OUT OF BAND message" on TX.

Is there any way to fix it or it does need an Elad update?

TIA.

--
Compare the black-and-white photographs of Ansel Adams, Edward Weston and Irving Penn, with color or digital. It's the difference between art and mere representation.
--- Yvon Chouinard

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

we will update it next week.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 25/11/2021 12:22, Luis Miguel Castañeda ha scritto:

Unfortunately the ES bandplan v2.0 for my FDM-DUO lacks the 60m band [5.351,5 -
5.366,5 kHz], so I get the "OUT OF BAND message" on TX.

Is there any way to fix it or it does need an Elad update?

TIA.

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Luis Miguel Castañeda

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it.

On Friday, November 26 2021, 17:27:07, Vianney Colombat wrote:

Hello,

we will update it next week.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 25/11/2021 12:22, Luis Miguel Castañeda ha scritto:

Unfortunately the ES bandplan v2.0 for my FDM-DUO lacks the 60m band [5.351,5 -
5.366,5 kHz], so I get the "OUT OF BAND message" on TX.

Is there any way to fix it or it does need an Elad update?

TIA.

--
The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
--- William James