Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. Mai 2017 um 02:33 Uhr
Von: "elad_user@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: [elad_sdr_en] Elad fdm-sw2 1.158 beta

Has anyone been able to get this working with a fdm-s2?

Thanks

e u

Thank you

Do you see any difference from 1.150?

e u

Thank you

Otso Ylönen

Hi,
I think I never installed (or at least used) 1.150. Since the last version I was really using last year, there is the Profile Dialogue now. It is kind of useful, running several copies of SW2 with different settings. However, to be more conveinient, profiles should be loadable right in the startup (via command line).

Other than that, I think the stability of SW2 has improved: I have done quite a bit of listening to old RF files and the version I had before this, was prone to crashing when jumping quickly back and forth (in time) within the recording.

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. Mai 2017 um 03:52 Uhr
Von: "elad_user@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: Re: [elad_sdr_en] Elad fdm-sw2 1.158 beta

Thank you

Do you see any difference from 1.150?

e u

Thank you again Otso.

I was able to install it last night. I can see no difference so far.