Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Juni 2016 um 12:01 Uhr
Von: "'Guido Schotmans' guidoschotmans@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: RE: [elad_sdr_en] Re: Centre frq at 0

> What this reminds me about again, is the need for a wav-manager that could
> be used for splitting and merging IQ WAV files…

At least splitting can be done by setting A and B markers. RTFM...

73,

Guido.

Guido Schotmans

It’s at the bottom of page 18 Otso. Put marker A and B. Stop playing and right click on the file button to get the save part option.

73,

Guido.

You can obviously loop between the markers, but can you really split the file at those markers, too? That would be brilliant!

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Juni 2016 um 12:01 Uhr
Von: "'Guido Schotmans' guidoschotmans@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...

> What this reminds me about again, is the need for a wav-manager that could
> be used for splitting and merging IQ WAV files…

At least splitting can be done by setting A and B markers. RTFM...

73,

Guido.

No virus found in this message.