Lähetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Outlookin sähköposti -sovelluksesta

Lähettäjä: chad556@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: sunnuntaina 29. marraskuuta 2015 23.54
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: [elad_sdr_en] My FDM-S2 has stopped working

I have had my S2 for a little over 1 year. It probably only has about 50 hours of listening time on it. Today I went to use it and it will not work. The power light comes on, and the USB shows as connected within my device manager, but when I click the SW2 program icon, it crashes and a window pops up saying, "ELAD FDMSW2 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program. If I leave the FDM-S2 off and click the icon, the SW2 program works in offline mode just fine.

I have completely uninstalled the SW2 program and reinstalled the 1-43 version with no luck. Same with the beta version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Chad KG7PTZ

amazingalgo@...

Chad as an addition to what Otso wrote you can try another software like SDR-console to check it it is a software or a harware related problem. Elad SW2 software can crash due to a number of reasons like bad database files etc... This does not mean your radio is broke. Have had some troubles in the past.

Best of luck!
73'
Ron - on2ron