Topics

Uploaded: Our help file for installing FDM-SW2, WSJTX, FLDIGI, and really any other app #comport #fdm-duo #wsjt-x #fldigi #wsjtx

Patrick Bouldin KM5L

Hello everyone, thank you to Antony - M0IFA, Espen - LA1RQ, and Neil - G4DBN for your help with this setup guide. I've uploaded it the the following link here:

https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/files/A%20Set%20of%20Instructions%20Installing%20WSJTX-FLDIG-FDM-SW2%20and%20other%20apps

Please feel free to correct anything, or add instructions, or whatever - and please do add your call to the top section, and also add your call next to what you added.

I hope everyone's life will be just a little bit easier with it.

73,
Patrick KM5L

Bill Alpert

Thank you for posting this. I'm using my FDM-S2 in Windows 10 Parallels emulation.

When I power on the radio, I don't see any ports listed at all, however the device manager screen refreshes, indicating that the radio is somehow seen. Strangely, I do remember seeing a port when I first installed the radio software. Is this normal behavior? The radio seems to be working, but I can't make any CAT functions work.

Also note that the FDM driver appears as a USB "device" in the Parallels menu, which indicates that it is connected to Windows 10.

I'm a bit stumped and would love to hear from anyone that operates his/her Elad under Windows emulation.
--
Bill / KG6NRV