Topics

Fldigi Rig Control

Dennis

Hi All,
What is the current best configuration of rig control for fldigi. I am using RigCat with TS-480.xml. It works fine except changing frequencies within Fldigi does not change the FDM-DUO freq. however, changing the FDM-DUO frequency changes the Fldigi frequency.
Regards,
73, Dennis W7DRW

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Dennis, I am using the same RigCAT setting and I can change frequency in Fldigi even when I am transmitting, and it changes the DUO frequency OK so loong as I am using the A VFO, same if I change the DUO, it changes in Fldigi.  Are you using the B VFO on the DUO perhaps?

Neil G4DBN

On 17/09/2019 20:15, Dennis wrote:
Hi All,
What is the current best configuration of rig control for fldigi. I am using RigCat with TS-480.xml. It works fine except changing frequencies within Fldigi does not change the FDM-DUO freq. however, changing the FDM-DUO frequency changes the Fldigi frequency.
Regards,
73, Dennis W7DRW

Dennis

Hi Neil,