ELAD FDM-DUO OSCAR 100 GPS referenced with GPSDO 10 MHz of transmitter and upconverter #eladit

iu8cri@...

HOW TO SEE EXACTLY THE FREQUENCY OF TRANSMISSION TO THE SATELLITE OSCAR-100 WITHOUT CALCULATIONS AND WITH ABSOLUTE PRECISION ( +/- 0.0000000024 Hz) TX and RX ??.
https://iu8cri.altervista.org/elad-fdm-duo-oscar-100-gps-referenced-with-gpsdo-10-mhz-of-transmitter-and-upconverter/

I wish I could use the FDM-DUO to do QSO on the OSCAR100 geostationary satellite. The first problem is solved, that is to transmit towards the satellite Oscar 100 and have the absolute certainty of frequency accuracy without adjustments (I use the FDM-DUO at 28 MHz) for transmission, with the clock at 10 MHz (on the REF IN) GPSDO used for both the transmission and the upconverter, which from 28 MHz carries the 2.4 GHz transmission frequency for the transponder in Up-link. For the second problem, satellite reception, I currently use the SDR Console software with an RTL-SDR that receives the satellite signal from the 739 MHz LNB and configuring the SDR Console offset to + 9.750 MHz, the same software displays the actual reception frequency of 10.498.000 MHz, moreover using a SDR Console software tools, it is possible to correct the frequency slip due to the LNB oscillator, hooking the high Beacon (telemetry) to 10.498.800 MHz, which so it corrects the LNB slips. So I would like to receive the Oscar 100 satellite, directly on its 28 MHz FDM-DUO and need a 739 MHz downconverter to carry the 28 MHz signal. The Elad downconverter does not have the input for the 10 MHz external clock for use a GPSDO and then work on 50 MHz, frequency not usable for the DX PATROL MK2 upconverter that accepts input frequencies only to 28, 144, 432 and 1296 MHz. What solution could I adopt to solve the problem?