S2 not saving frequency on shutdown

Chris Black <n1cp@...>

every time I open software it shows 1010 not the previous frequency?

Vianney Colombat

Hello Chris,

can you describe a little bit more the situation you have ? Software version, frequency you see, state of the Tuning Step tab of the Setup window ?

Thank you,

Vianney

Il 25/05/2019 20:48, Chris Black ha scritto:
every time I open software it shows 1010 not the previous frequency?
_._,_._,_

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Chris Black <n1cp@...>

It seems to be working fine as expected now but I honestly don’t remember which settings I changed as I poked around that could have affected.
I find the software very comprehensive. I do wish the documentation were more complete (better manual with glossary, mouse tips, etc) and some sort of “quick start” video tour of the more esoteric features for those of us less experienced SDR users.
Thanks

On May 28, 2019, at 7:14 AM, Vianney Colombat <vianney@...> wrote:

Hello Chris,

can you describe a little bit more the situation you have ? Software version, frequency you see, state of the Tuning Step tab of the Setup window ?

Thank you,

Vianney

Il 25/05/2019 20:48, Chris Black ha scritto:
every time I open software it shows 1010 not the previous frequency?

I suggest some YouTube Video. There are for nearly anyone.
Interfaces that comunicate with the SW2 are also existing and tested.

Raimund
.

Paul White

What interfaces, Raimund?

Hi Paul,

RadioFrequency_S
https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/message/14452

RadioFrequency
https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/message/13825

Soon the latest update x RadioFrequency 1.7.1.4 is ready x Framework 4+ and 3.5 (Win7)
Including the SW2 Station Memory Up-Load and Download. Any Frequency database can be converted and imported/uploaded. The complete ILG frequency database has been imported with over 30.000 Records.

Raimund
.

Paul White

Hi, Raimund
I admire your efforts at communicating in English, not being your native language.
However it is deeply worrying that you have not taken more care with standard and commercial terminology.
For example, "FrameWork(s)" was very misleading, "dB/dBase" leaves me confused.
It took a few minutes, checking your old posts, to realise that you are self-promoting what is essentially a logging program.
If you want to continue peddling your software here, personally I should prefer direct and 100% disclosure in every post.
And personally, I consider it to be spam.
As for the quality of your software, I should not judge: we say "Judge not a book by its cover".
Then, I'm not a very good person, and am highly unimpressed by the cover of your software.
Despite your own claim "The RadioFrequency Program is a professional Software " [my italics].
What started this question?
On an Elad-specific group website, you are incapable of distinguishing between "S2" and "SW2".
And that seems to run all the way through your software and website.

Sorry if this upsets you.
Paul

barry williams <ba.williams@...>

I don’t mean to be rude, but what does this have to do with the Elad software failing to save frequency info on shutdown?

Barry

On May 30, 2019, at 6:41 AM, Raimund <raimund.forstmeier@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

RadioFrequency_S
https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/message/14452

RadioFrequency
https://groups.io/g/EladSDR/message/13825

Soon the latest update x RadioFrequency 1.7.1.4 is ready x Framework 4+ and 3.5 (Win7)
Including the SW2 Station Memory Up-Load and Download. Any Frequency database can be converted and imported/uploaded. The complete ILG frequency database has been imported with over 30.000 Records.

Raimund
.

<RFR_14.JPG><RFR_S_Record.JPG>

Paul,

first of all, you haven't got it all wrong.

It is obvious that you distinguish yourself here.
In particular the highlighted part.

A friend of mine, psychologist and Radio Amateur was very impressed by this personal outburst that undoubtedly belongs to the world of Chat.

To put it briefly RadioFrequency is a Freeware Software developed mainly for use with the Elad software, Icom Radios and others.

My website is monitored by ClickTale and therefore I know every visitor behavior.

RadioFrequency is in use by more than 1100 users and around 40% uses the Text-Database Converter to import large Frequency Files.

The fact is that many users have contributed their ideas without distinguishing themselves.

Who uses RadioFrequency understands why my reference in this Post.

<Quote>
"Sorry if this upsets you."

Instead you did me a favor. It is not every day that I meet an enlightened person who tries to split a hair.
(there is a commercial terminology and technical terminology)

Buy a PC sign up for Social and Forums and you're already an expert who never looks into the interlocutor eyes.

"per incertum infieri nequit"

I wish you a better continuation.
Sorry if I confused you.
Paul, have a nice day.