FDM-Duo for sale - SK sale

Frank-G3YQA

I am handling the disposal of a friends (SK) radio equipment and one of the items is a black FDM-Duo I have the original box and the three A-B USB leads he used, I cannot find the original micro USB to female USB firmware updating lead but I have bought a replacement as well as a 8gb  micro USB+USB pen drive. These should arrive shortly. The condition of the duo is first class and I have checked it out on a dummy load sand it works fine.
Is anyone on the group interested before I put it on e-bay?.
I am hoping to get about £500 for it, All moneys going to cancer research.
Happy for any test at this qth.

All replies off reflector please.

Regards
Frank G3YQA