P.S. I will have to try if running instances of SW2 under one account behaves better now with new versions. Previously, it was not possible to have them remember all settings correctly.

Lähettäjä: g0ofe
Lähetetty: lauantai 16. helmikuuta 2019 11.24
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: Re: VS: [EladSDR] Using SDR-Console & FDM-SW2 Software

Further to this... SDR Console will also allow you, subject to hardware/ resources, to run multiple SDRs, including multiple Elads, at the same time.

I have two S2s which run together fine.

Jim.

On 16/02/2019 09:39, Vianney Colombat wrote:

You can use more than one FDM devices with the same user account without problem, using the same (and the only one) installation of the FDM-SW2 software.

I regularly run two FDM-DUOs, two FDM-S2 and one FDM-S1 on the same computer, at the same time, on the same Windows user account, with the single one installation of the FDM-SW2 software. I need 5 usb connection obviously.

Vianney

From: Otso Ylönen <otso.ylonen@...>
To: "EladSDR@groups.io" <EladSDR@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 09:39:01 +0100
Subject: VS: [EladSDR] Using SDR-Console & FDM-SW2 Software

Yes, you can run these parallel. I have three FDM-2:s and run the under Windows 10 side-by-side, covering a good part of the FM broadcast band.

I actually run them from one single directory/folder but start them via “Run As” under different user accounts.

BR, Otso

From: Otso Ylönen <otso.ylonen@...>
To: "EladSDR@groups.io" <EladSDR@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 12:28:31 +0100
Subject: VS: VS: [EladSDR] Using SDR-Console & FDM-SW2 Software

This brings to my mind a wild idea which would allow “syncing” of IQ files made with different receivers at the same time, for example with antennas pointing to different directions. When playing back, one could then jump between the recordings with buttons on SW2…

BR, Otso

From: Otso Ylönen <otso.ylonen@...>
To: "EladSDR@groups.io" <EladSDR@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 09:39:01 +0100