Some comparisons (inc S3)

Paul NN4F

http://ecom.eladit.com/epages/990298944.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/990298944/Categories/Confronto_SDR

Some of you might find this useful, some S3 specs….

Paul

--

Paul Jones - Elad Technical Support

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Email: Support@...

Bob Ograv

Paul,
This is my first post here & trying to understand the lay of the land, so to speak.
Based on your post, you provide technical support for Elad.  Yet when I look at your QRZ page, you do not own or operate any Elad products.
But you own a lot of other stuff & promote the FTdx3000 FB site an no mention of Elad whatsoever.  I am confused by this.
Maybe you can clarify.
Thanx - Bob W8RMV

Paul NN4F

Hi Bob,

I've just started with Elad, but i have a long radio history and have been using SDR's for many years from soft rocks and up, so there are many changes coming, haven't had a chance to change my qrz page and others yet...I run several FB groups, one for the FTdx3000 and also the unofficial SDRPlay group.

I'm joining Franco to do support and also promotion of the Elad product range.

Paul - NN4F

Paul NN4F

oh i forgot to add, I'm also a member of the SDR-Console test team with Simon Brown, and had many ideas incorporated into the software....

Nils Schiffhauer

... great and very much appreciated!

One should also add SDR-Console V3 of Simon Brown under "Alternative Software". I am using it for years with e.g. FDM-S2 and hope to use their USPs, like up to 24 independent tuners within the HF bandwidth, also with upcoming FDM-S3.

73 Nils, DK8OK

Am 13.02.2018 um 18:39 schrieb Paul NN4F:

http://ecom.eladit.com/epages/990298944.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/990298944/Categories/Confronto_SDR

Some of you might find this useful, some S3 specs….

Paul

--

Bob Ograv

OK, thanx Paul.  I am a new lurker here and maybe a future owner of an Elad.  When I you saw your post, I was wondering why you didn't weigh in on some of the repair & warranty concerns that have also been recently posted.  I now understand that you are only recently into your position.  Your addition should be a positive move for Elad.  Thanx for your response.  73 Bob W8RMV