Von: elad_sdr_en@... [mailto:elad_sdr_en@...] Im Auftrag von Bill Nollman
Gesendet: Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014 15:22
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: RE: [elad_sdr_en] RE: FDM-S2 Video

Now you are just torturing us…. The screen shots look great!

The RDS on screen makes me have to ask for a feature if I may (add it to the list)… can the RDS data shown on the screen be logged into a text file? That would be incredibly nice to have for overnight monitoring especially during a Meteor shower. PI, PS and PTY would be great. Radio Text optional.

Bill