Re: Windows 10 audio problem
No matter which card you are using you should try to reset your audio settings to default.
- Do a right click on the loudspeaker symbol on the right bottom of the screen
- select the entry for playback devices (the second from the top)
- select the device you are using for audio output
- select properties
- disable all extensions
- click restore default on the bottom (Standard wiederherstellen in German)
- do the same for advanced settings (farmost right tab, erweitert in German)
Maybe you have changed a setting here when you tried to fix your audio output.
One more remark: Windows 10 runs just fine, unless you mess up or have upgraded from a flawed system. In this case a fresh install will help to fix things. Just upgrading a system that has been running for years maximizes potential problems.