Centre frq at 0

Otso Ylönen

Hi,

I have had a few occasions with SW2 ver 1.120 where the recorded RF file (6 MHz band of WFM) has corrupted so that the centre frequency is shown as 0 Hz. The file is apparently ok in all other aspects. I can listen to anything *above* the centre frequency but it is not possible tune below it.

Having made thousands of scheduled recordings with earlier sw versions, this bug has appeared only since the upgrade.

I would be very grateful if there was a way to rescue a corrupted file. My files are rather large at 21.7GB (10 minutes) each.

Best regards, Otso