Lähetetty Windows 10 -puhelimesta

Lähettäjä: physics1@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: torstaina 2. kesäkuuta 2016 1.36
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: Re: Aw: [elad_sdr_en] Re: FDM-S2 and Windows 10

Otso,
I set up two windows. On stays on the dx frequency and doesn't change. The ch2 windows is tunable over the wall of people calling the dx station and controls the ftdx3000 transmit frequency. 1st window on left channel and 2nd window on right channel. I take the audio from the computer and run it to powered speaker. I can redily hear both windows.
Computer is as follows:
Asus rog maximum viii hero motherboard
Chip is intel i7 6700 @ 4.2ghz
64 gigs ram