Re: Question / Suggestion for Record Scheduler

Bill Nollman

John;

I agree this would be a nice to have feature – to be able to disable a schedule with a simple checkbox or button.

Until then you could do this.

1. Power off FDM-SW2 with the power button in the lower left corner.

2. Rename the C:\Users\[your-user-name]\Documents\ELAD\FDM-SW2\FDMSW2RecSched.xml file (to keep a backup copy).

3. Power on FDM-SW2. The scheduler should now be empty.

If you are feeling daring you could also edit that file as you like. Although you do need to be careful not to make any mistakes.

Bill Nollman

Farmington, CT.