Re: 24 channels in parallel

Bill Nollman

If each VRX could display RDS when using WBFM 88-108MHz I might be converted!

Bill

From: elad_sdr_en@... [mailto:elad_sdr_en@...]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 12:39 PM
To: elad_sdr_en@...
Subject: [elad_sdr_en] 24 channels in parallel

Hi - a sneak preview of Simon Brown's SDR software "SDR Console"
presented me with 24 virtual radio channel with the bandwidth of an SDR
(i.e. 5 MHz with an FDM-S2).
Each channel may be individually tuned with e.g. frequency, mode,
bandwidth, AGC etc.

Please find a first example here:
http://wp.me/p27XLr-9n

This example shows how to monitor 24 broadcasting channels in parallel
(with different bandwidth and modes, e.g. ECSS-U/L or plain AM), to
record all these 24 channels in parallel and to play their content.
I tried out also three FDM-S2 with one PC, resulting in a bandwidth of
15 MHz and 72 channels. More to come.

--

73 Nils, DK8OK