Gesendet: Freitag, 04. März 2016 um 17:10 Uhr
Von: "vlfstatic@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: [elad_sdr_en] Need help receiving two freqs at the same time

Hello,

I'm trying to set up the S2 software for my fdm-s2 to receive two different freqs at the same time and port the audio to two different soundcards... one card for one freq, one card for the other freq.

I've looked at the pdf manual, but seem to be having difficulty making this happen.

Can someone give me a simple explanation of what to do to set up the software? I assume this is something the software is able to do.

Thanks.