VS: SW2 recording sceduler still not working

Otso Ylönen

Hello Ron,

I did play with all audio and system drivers I was able to find when I ran into this in October. I have Realtek audio in my ASUS G750jw gaming laptop. I have a dual boot setup so I can check the Win10 situation quite easily.

BR, Otso

Lähetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Outlookin sähköposti -sovelluksesta