BR, Otso

Lähettäjä: amazingalgo@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: sunnuntaina 14. helmikuuta 2016 7.46
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: [elad_sdr_en] SW2 recording sceduler still not working

To the Elad team.

As a reminder, the SW2 recording sceduler for repetative daily recording is still buggy. This item is hanging for a long time.I make daily recordings so it is a real handicap. Any chance of a final repair?

73' Ron