Gesendet: Samstag, 09. Januar 2016 um 13:18 Uhr
Von: "'Bill Nollman' billct97@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: elad_sdr_en@...
Betreff: RE: [elad_sdr_en] SW2: Recording scheduler

Besides the recorder being fixed so that it works every time (v1.113B is better but not yet perfect) I agree with others that it needs to be able to load a schedule from a text/flat/xml/config file. Loading large schedules from the GUI is prone to errors and slow. The GUI could be improved as well – instead of “repeat” and “record once” it needs to have added check boxes for the 7 days of the week with a repeat for each day of the week.

Thanks,

Bill