Lähetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Outlookin sähköposti -sovelluksesta

Lähettäjä: Alan Roe alan-roe-swl@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: perjantaina 8. tammikuuta 2016 22.17
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: Re: [elad_sdr_en] Re: Timed recording failure Etc

Hi Mark

I haven't used the scheduler too much, but I also (like Ron) have found
that intermittently when starting the recorder it immediately fails -
when restarting the recording it will then mostly function correctly.

Am happy to see that it is a known issue that the Elad team are looking at.

Alan