Gesendet: Freitag, 04. Dezember 2015 um 09:11 Uhr
Von: "smile_k@... [elad_sdr_en]"
An: "elad_sdr_en@..."
Betreff: Re[2]: [elad_sdr_en] "cut" wave baseband...

Thanks Franco,
can you please tell me the EXACT file structure of the baseband file? (I've got an idea....)
Many thanks

giovedì, 03 dicembre 2015, 10:33PM +01:00 da "'team_elad@...">team_elad@...' team_elad@...">team_elad@... [elad_sdr_en]" elad_sdr_en@...>:

Hi smile_k,

no, it is not possible directly at this time. One only way is to play the the file with SW2 then send 192KHZ to a virtual audio card and the record with winrad, but then SW2 software do not recognize Winrad file, we should make a modification.

73, Franco IU3ADL

On 03/dic/2015, at 11:50, smile_k@... [elad_sdr_en] <elad_sdr_en@...> wrote:

Hi!
Is there a way to cut the bandwidth of a recorderded baseband wave? Any utility out there?
Let me explain...
I record from 7Mhz to 8Mhz (so 1mhz of bandwidth) in baseband mode for 10 minutes...the wav is ok...
Now i need to have only a wave of 10 minutes of the band from 7.100Mhz to 7.200Mhz.
Is there a way to extract only that 0.1mhz in baseband file from the original wave file?

Many thanks!