No power output on TX still ongoing ???

m3rdx

I am still waiting for some action regarding My Elad FDM Duo door stop/receiver I have been waiting patiently for a fix or some feedback from Admin but after more than 6 weeks wait and a few months before that still no news and no replies to My emails

The Duo will show TX when keyed but no power is coming out this only happens when connected to the computer it works fine in stand alone, If I keep unplugging the usb lead after sometimes 3 or 4 times it will give power out again fine and works perfect until both the Radio and computer have been turned off for several hours and then the saga starts again ?? I am very concerned about the lack of support regarding this issue and it is just not good enough for a Radio costing £800

What is going on !!!

Ian 2E1RDX