Lähetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Outlookin sähköposti -sovelluksesta

Lähettäjä: Wolfgang 123@... [elad_sdr_en]
Lähetetty: lauantaina 28. marraskuuta 2015 15.52
Vastaanottaja: elad_sdr_en@...
Aihe: [elad_sdr_en] Position of sub-windows

Hello all!

Having the ELAD FDM DUO for 3 weeks I have learned that is is better in
all ways than my FT-857D and IC-720. Glad to have a radio where
receiving is "just point 'n' do".
And I am still a beginner to this radio. Best Buy for me!

Of course there are things that could improove. For me it is a bad thing
that almost all sub-windows can not remeber their position. I have more
than one monitor connected and it is no fun to hunt over the screens to
where the window has popped up.
Those are "Setup", "FDM-DUO Stand Alone Control", "DX-ClusterInterface",
"Station List", "Contacts" a.s.o.

Is there a plan to make all windows remember their positions?

73 Wolfgang, dl7nb