FDM-S2 VRX2 shuts down SW2

Michael Yule

Something strange is occurring with my SW2 software.

It loads properly, and I can use VRX1, VRX3, and VRX4 as I've always been able to do.

However when I click on VRX2 I get an immediate pop up saying that the software has stopped working and the program exits.

I have uninstalled Beta 1.07 and reinstalled it, same problem

I then uninstalled Beta 1.07 and installed Beta 1.05, same problem.

It seems though that there must be some files that are NOT uninstalling, because whenever I uninstall and then reinstall my settings are still there in the reinstalled version.

Can someone please assist with this. Thanks in advance,

Michael