Re: Soon to be released ☺ [1 Attachment]

Michele

Due to the upcoming update in the tcp protocol of the Fdm-sw2, the release will be delayed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

domenica, 25 ottobre 2015, 10:01m. +0100 da "smile_k@... [elad_sdr_en]" <elad_sdr_en@...>:

Soon to be released.... Satellite tracking using Fdm-sw2 and orbitron

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

sabato, 24 ottobre 2015, 07:26p. +0200 da "th444de@... [elad_sdr_en]" elad_sdr_en@...>:

Hi michelinok

I do it like this:
1. I readout the available spectrum width with GS03;
Here some trick must be applied, because when the new frequency is "close" to the spectrum limits (that depends on the mode), the Elad refuses tuning. In other words: I have to "reduce" the available spectrum width depending on the mode used.
My experimental values are:
Wide FM: Reduce spectrum limits on each side by 98000 Hz.
RTTY: Reduce spectrum limits on each side by 3800 Hz.
CW narrow: Reduce spectrum limits on each side by 1000 Hz.
All the others (for simplicity): Reduce spectrum limits on each side by 15000 Hz.
These values have proofed applicable.

2. When the new desired frequency is outside the available spectrum, I first send
CF0000137500000;
to shift the spectrum to the new desired range.

3. Then I send
FX0000137500000;
to tune.

Whenever the new desired frequency is within the spectrum limits I omit step 2. Then the Elad tunes within the visible spectrum and does not leave it. The "bouncing" of the visible sepctrum (which was needed when using YAESU CAT) was often critisised by users. They do not like it when the spectrum always "bounces" to the center of the range shifting the display.

I only use RX1 for my app beause DRM only can be set for RX1. So my app does not control the other RXes. But it should work just the same for the other RXes.
I have just tried your example back and forth several times with my procedure: I cannot see a problem.

73s, Henry