Re: Running the S2 on MacOS

Richard Langley

On Monday, December 1, 2014, 335, at 1:21 PM, Reinhold Schuttkowski reinholdschuttkowski@googlemail.com
[elad_sdr_en] wrote:

Thanks for all your answers!

One question as a MacOS newbie: If I get it right then Parallels allows
using both systems at the same time without having to boot into one OR
the other.
Parallels is a Mac application so, if you're running the Mac OS, no need to boot into another operating systems. You just click on the application like any other Mac application.

Bootcamp allows using EITHER MacOS OR Win so you have to
decide which one to boot.
Correct. When you start the computer, you hold down the option key and you are presented with a window that allows you to choose Mac OS or Windows as the OS to boot up.

-- Richard Langley

Is that right?

73, Reinhold

------------------------------------
Posted by: Reinhold Schuttkowski <reinholdschuttkowski@googlemail.com>

Yahoo Groups Links

| Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang@unb.ca |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://gge.unb.ca/ |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142 |
| University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943 |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3 |
| Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.fredericton.ca/ |