From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Langley
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 12:37 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] Going to fight this

Is anyone using their radio to monitor air traffic?

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, 6:41 AM Jim Langley <pequeajim@...
<mailto:pequeajim@...> > wrote:

I had a dream last night that I was walking around while doing a park on the
air activation. I used my radio to activate different parks over the course
of several months. It was an awesome experience and I'm using that as an
inspiration to beat this cancer and be able to get out and do what I dreamed
about.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers it has encouraged me
to hang in there and fight.

I hope to get together with some of you over the air.

Till then, 73

Jim Langley

KC3ROI